Wednesday 23 May 2007

Guaranteed monetising income



I have written a post before about monetising your site/blog via Adsense or affiliates, I am now going to offer a third way. This is a scheme offering a guaranteed pre-arranged revenue for hosting a set of adverts. Bucks4Banners offer the chance of a fixed monthly payment for hosting three banner adverts on your website. They are currently offering a bonus payment just for signing up, and rewards for referrals.
To be more precise then, Bucks4Banners are offering a monthly payout of £5 (approx $10) if you host a (different) advertising banner on each of three pages on your website. You submit your three nominated pages for approval, then when these are accepted, you are given codes to be pasted into those pages. The bonus I was offered applies if you post the code within 72 hours, needless to say, I didn't hang around..!
If you want to see an example, I nominated my home page (website, NOT blog..), the banner is blended into the foot of the page. Another example here where the banner can again be seen at the foot of the page. As earnings from this should be attributed to my website rather than my blog, I won't be adding the earnings to my total Munny4Hunny earnings.
This is a scheme that you can easily run alongside any other existing monetising ideas that you have in place, but with the advantage that you know how much you will be paid. With hosting being so cheap nowadays, this scheme could cover your website hosting costs every month.



7 comments:

stratz said...

lol I signued up with them a while ago never heard from them until today when they sent me 10 pounds... for what?? I do not know.

lol geuss I should head over to there site later maybe they will send me more.

jay said...

ha ha ha - nice one... did you get a referral maybe??
Quick work - I only just put this post up... looking for a paid post now...PPP to the rescue!!!

Linky Love said...

@stratz: don't they just give 10pounds when you sign up (or get approved?)
@Jay: I signed up but they refused my linkylove.net site, I guess PR too low... Do they accept your Munny4hunny?

PPP: 50 days to go and I need to go from PR0 to PR 4.... HELP!

stratz said...

Yeah I got 10 pounds or 19.19 dollars US I geuss it was for when I signed up. I went and put the banners on my site so I geuss it is 5 pounds a month for a while now.. hehe there is hosting takencare of..

jay said...

stratz - which site?
hanain - yeah I put them on my www.cassette2cd.co.uk site..

stratz said...

Our Blog Review.. the only one I could. lol

stratz said...

Hey linky how many site do you have in total?? do you earn much from them all? it looks like a lot.