Friday 4 May 2007

April 2007 - earnings


The graphic is getting more difficult to read and I am going to have to come up with a simpler representation...
In short, April has generated $26.41 in opportunities, and a total of $30.55 has been cashed out (a combination of last months earnings and some of this months 'instant' payouts).
Total 'earnings' are now at $54.45, and the amount actually received (paid into paypal) is $32.55.
There has been a period during April during which opportunities dried up, otherwise I am sure earnings would have been substantially better.. I am confident of better earnings in May and have started on the right track already. My first Payperpost entry has been accepted, and I have had much better results with Creamaid recently. I have had an email from Reviewme which I will need to look into, so that will give me a couple more schemes that I can investigate and report on. watch this space for a new updated report on Creamaid, and my first experiences with Payperpost. I will attempt to update the 'earnings' graphic in the sidebar on a more regular basis - this will indicate the Total amount earned and cashed out rather than the earnings for just the current month.

4 comments:

stratz said...

Nice maty nice.. its a start of things to come I am sure of it.. Can;t wait till next month when you include yoru google adsense check. I won;t tell eveyone mine cause itas about 12 dollars.. but already tripple that this month.. hehe oh yeah and growing.

jay said...

I read somewhere that you weren't supposed to declare adsense earnings as adsense don't want you to (prob 'cos they don't want people to know how little everyone is making...) so I have not mentioned them by name, and will be careful about it in the future..

Linky Love said...

Yup, shhhh about your google earnings :-(

Jay, did you get approved by PPP within 3 months of your blog, or am I missing something?

Will put my earnings 10th of may for my first month, so we can compare :-)

Linky Love

jay said...

no hainan 90days (3 months) as normal - did I post something that made you think otherwise??