Wednesday 16 May 2007

PPP update

I have been reading Payperpost terms of service and noted some interesting rules that you could easily miss:
  • You may post three PPP opps per day
  • You must post personal posts in between PPP posts
  • You must post a personal post at least every seven days
  • A personal post submitted on the same day as a PPP post does not count towards the one post every seven days

So beware! If you use the strategy I was aiming for ie. one PPP followed by one personal post, then you must ensure you continue to do personal posts but have at least one day off PPP in seven...otherwise you may be contravening the TOS. Of course you can make up for it by posting two or three opps a day...


I have added one other source of income - a UK survey company that pays a small amount for completion of online surveys. It took a while to be offered a survey, but they seem to be arriving regularly now - I will post about this at another time. Blogitive continues to reject my advances, as does Loudlanch - I will need to scout around for another source of income before the end of the month.

4 comments:

Linky Love said...

Jay, try smorty.com :-)

Looking forward to read your UK post!

Am gonna tag you soo in Linky Love and where is the link to the PPP TOS? As they keep on changing the rules it seems. Anyway, they went from 2 to 3 opps a day, so I am not complaining :-)

Blogitive n loudlaunch: me no success either with my new blog either so I guess they aim for PR4 and 3 months in.

stratz said...

Thats sucks blogative keeps sending me some but I dont; want to do them.. lol

stratz said...

I aklso have some ideas that will help you get your blgo pr up for the next update and why mine was a 3 and your was a 2

jay said...

@ hanain
yep you're right, I MEANT to put the TOS link in- I'll try smorty - thanks
@greg
'down to links I guess, I was too busy doing quality posts ha ha - I am confident that my PR will go up next time. Maybe next month I will concentrate on getting links