Wednesday 16 May 2007

Coupon Chief bridging the GAP...


Blogging about ‘my favourite online store’ at Coupon Chief is easier than I thought it was going to be. I took a quick look at the list of their most popular brands and those three little letters stood out large to my eyes ‘GAP’. I don’t do a whole lot of clothes shopping, but I do love GAP. I love everything they do in their mens range and I love GAP kids and baby GAP for my little one. To think that I can visit Couponchief and take advantage of their GAP coupons and offers, is just too much of a temptation for a devotee like me. There is even a video on the page telling me how I can redeem the coupons on the GAP website – they’re making it too easy!!
So this is how you do it, visit the Couponchief store, choose your favourite retailer and see what deals you can get JUST because you visted Couponchief first!

No comments: