Wednesday 16 May 2007

Win a date with a Hollywood actress!

Date a celebrity with Free videos at GoFish.com
GoFish.com have come up with a new angle on the dating show format. They have a number of celebrities who are up for a date with someone who posts a video on the GoFish.com website. Speculation is rife as to which celebrities might take part, right now Mirelly Taylor is looking for a date.
Hollywood Actress Mirelly Taylor, has appeared on movies such as Kiss Me Again and Serving Sara and television shows including “Las Vegas”, “Punk’d”, and “Numb3rs”. She is looking for a date and is asking you to audition. This unique opportunity allows anyone to take part in this program. Mirelly has set out three specific calls to action and she wants you to create a short video for each one. All the videos are submitted to GoFish.com where visitors can view them and vote for thier favourites. Just complete the three following steps:
  • Watch the videos from Mirelly on GoFish to see what your instructions are
  • Be creative and come up with some videos showing why you would make a good date
  • Post your videos and you will be in with a chance of winning a date with Mirelly


Watch this:


Post as many videos as you can to increase your chances of winning... If you just want to see what hilarious videos are being made, pop on over to GoFish.com and vote for your favourites.


6 comments:

hotdogman said...

I have been doing pay per posts this week and I've done some of the same ones you have. Its interesting to see a different approach.

Linky Love said...

How many hours was this opp available? I never saw it, good for you Jay :-)

jay said...

@hotdogman - you usually take a more creative approach, I'm more of a plodder - I enjoy your posts..

@ hanain - I have been hot on the trail of offers at PPP since I realised just how fluid the whole process is - I missed three opps the day before and made sure I didn't miss this one. I am three posts ahead of myself now - so I can't remember which posts have been published, but I am posting extensively about PPP experiences at the moment. All the other services are fairly static in comparison.

jay said...

hanain
full explanation of fluidity of offers from PPP now posted as www.munny4hunny.blogspot.com/2007/05/making-hay-while-sun-shines.html

hotdogman said...

PPP has a limit on the number of posts per opportunity. Last night I wrote a post, clicked "take this opportunity" and it had been used up!

You have seen the "old advertisement" videos on my site, I have like 60 of them saved in drafts and I can plug those in between PPP when I want to do 3 posts per night. I've made $60 with PPP sp far this week!

jay said...

oh yeah - nice move! It's not so hard for me as my 'on topic' subject is posting for cash, so I can just talk about the posts and experiences I have had that day - but I don't have 60 saved up!
Funny thing today.. I signed up for Smorty yesterday and posted a personal draft about smorty ready for later.. When I logged into smorty today, one of the three opps was 'your opinion of smorty'... I couldn't resist, I just posted my personal post as an advert instead ha ha ha... dammit I only got one post left in 'drafts' now!...