Saturday 5 May 2007

Creamaid - update


On one of my visits to the Creamaid homepage, I noticed that there was an option to have notification of new ‘conversations’ (creamaid’s name for paid to blog opportunities) emailed in. I entered my email address and nothing happened for a while – Just recently activity seems to have increased and emails have been popping in regularly.
One advert in particular was quite well-paid at $10 with $2 per referral (bloggers entering the ‘conversation’ via your post). I got in early on this one, in fact I think I was even the first accepted post. This means of course that you have a much better chance of getting referrals. This proved to be the case with three referrals coming from this one post. When you add the ‘royalty’ and the ‘referrals’ together, I made a total of $16 from just that one post – a combination of finding a well-paid opportunity and getting in early enough to maximise earnings. If you are going to go the creamaid route, getting in early is the secret to maximising revenue.
This experience also highlighted that although most of the creamaid opportunities are not paticularly well paid, it is worth taking a look at what is on offer. There has been a flurry of activity and I think there are some open ‘conversations’ going now – I can’t take them all up otherwise my blog is going to look like a tribute to creamaid, but I will certainly be checking what they have on offer in the future.
If this review seems enthusiastic, then it is to balance out my less-than-enthusiastic feelings I have had about Creamaid up to now – I don’t earn anything from referring their service to you (unless you participate in a ‘conversation’ via a paid to blog post), so the links in this post are not crafty referrals.
One last thing, the great attraction of Creamaid is instant payment – the referral fees are only paid when an advert has ended (and they can stay open for months), but the royalty is generally ready for payment within a few days – this beats every other paid to blog service I have seen fair and square..

No comments: