Sunday 6 May 2007

Payperpost - a review


Payperpost is a scheme that you can only take part in when your blog is at least 90days old. There are various opportunities open to blogs that meet certain criteria, the highest paying ones being those with the tightest requirements. For example, you will only be able to take part in some of the really high paying opportunities (some of them amounting to hundreds of dollars) if you have a Page Rank of 6, and many advertisers specify domains that they won’t accept such as ‘blogspot’ or ‘myspace’. That said, the lower end of the market (if I can call it that) offers at least $5 and it’s not unusual to see $12 or $15 opportunities on offer to those with a PR of 2, hosted on blogspot (that’s me!).
My first venture was a $7 offer, which was accepted about 5 days after being submitted, some offers require a declaration that the post is a paid one – I always state that anyhow, so that’s not a problem for me. Accepted offers are paid out a month later. Payperpost also offers a widget that you can put on any of your posts that offers visitors the opportunity to ‘get paid to review my post’ (see below). I believe that both reviewer and the reviewed author can both be paid $7.50 to do this but I will try it out and let you know what happens. Of course, you could take up the offer and find out for yourself…

No comments: