Monday 14 May 2007

I blogged for a house!

Here's one for the big earners in the blogging world - what was that? you earned a new Ferrari? and new Mercedes? Well, my earnings bought me a new house....for my daughter.....she's three!

Yes folks, it's true - I earned more than $100 in paid to blog posts and that was how much this little beauty cost me on ebay...
On a serious note, I think that $100 per month is a realistic target for paid to blog, at least until you have a PR of more than 4. What you have to bear in mind is that for every advert post you submit, you should also post at least one 'quality' post. This month is going to keep me busy if I have to create quality copy each day whilst also keeping a high standard of advertising posts coming. I have already written more than I would in an average month and would actually not relish the thought of doing this every day again next month. I have devised a useful strategy though - I have submitted 'draft' posts up to two days before I need them, so that all I need do on some days is to just open up the 'draft' and publish it (remembering to change the date first!). I haven't done this with adverts, but when you know that offers will be open for a decent amount of time, you could do 'draft' adverts all in one go, then post them over the ensuing days. This would work with Payperpost and Bloggerwave, but not with Creamaid or Blogsvertise as their offers generally have shorter time limit.


5 comments:

stratz said...

hey you picture isn;t working/..

jay said...

should be?
which picture? - the house? it works for me...!

jay said...

try right-click/show picture...

Anonymous said...

Hi, i came across your site from ja kel daily dot com but coundt find a contact email.

I am running a similar promotion on my website where you can win £10 or the equivelent in your currency for writing a review of my blog. Full details can be found here.

http://www.andy-coates.com/blog/2007/05/08/win-10-for-reviewing-andy-coates-dot-com/

There is some good content on your site and i like the style of writing so ill definately be back

All the best

Andy

jay said...

hey hey, I'm on my way over....