Monday 14 May 2007

Andy Coates Blog - a review

Andy Coates has begun what promises to be an interesting, informative and entertaining blog. Andy has previous web experience and has set out here to investigate how to make money online.
Posts are neatly laid out and well-written, I am sure this is going to be a blog to watch especially as he has set out to write between 1 and 3 posts a day.
To start boosting his traffic immediately, Andy has started a competition for bloggers to review his blog. He left a comment on my blog, so it would only be polite for me to try and win the 'tenner' off him - That's $20 in blog world money!
(Hey Andy do I get the second prize too if I win seeing as you referred me yourself?)
Just in case I don't win, I would like to get the second prize, so please visit his site and do a review and tell him that I sent you...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the review...lol...the second prize is a nibble just to keep the promo train running, the more people you tell about this comp the more chanes you have of winning!

All the best

Andy

jay said...

or if I keep quiet, the more chances I have of wining the tenner - ha ha!