Tuesday 22 May 2007

A review of 'Review My Blog'..

I am sure we are all aware that linking between websites is a major factor in website rankings and SEO in general. Blogs are of course, no exception and are in fact a lot easier to get links and reciprocal links for than a conventional site. Why is this? well simply put, we are all after the same thing, maximum exposure for minimum input and linking between blogs helps to achieve this. One of the most popular ways of linking is for blogs to offer reviews of other blogs much in the same vein as OurBlogReview, the brain-child of Greg Stratz.

Dango from Review My Blog has kindly reviewed two of my blogs, and like Greg, he is fully prepared to offer this service without a reciprocal link. But Hey - one good turn deserves another so I have cast my eye over his review blog. I first came across Dango when he started his free reviews blog - He has now had so many requests for blog reviews that he has started a new site just to carry the blog reviews. So far, only 5 reviews have been completed on this relatively new blog (but 2 of them are mine, so I'm very happy!!), there are a list of 16 pending reviews so plenty to keep Dango busy for a while.

The reviews are well-observed and well-written, the site is well laid-out and easy to navigate. Dango says he enjoys writing, so long may he continue - and if you would like your site or blog (or anything) reviewed, drop him a comment.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, Jay, thanks for the review, I appreciate it. I just thought you may also like to know that your blog is fantastic and the first one that I have revisited after writing a review. Keep up the good work!

- Dango

jay said...

Thanks - you are too kind!