Thursday 17 May 2007

Smorty.com connecting advertisers with bloggers

I was looking for another string to my money-earning bow, when my attention was drawn to http://www.smorty.com. Smorty is easy to register with, like many other services you register your details online, reply to the confirmation email and wait for your blog to be approved (within 72 hours). My blog was approved in less than 24 hours, so the system is working well so far...

Offers have a minimum of around $6 payout with a possible maximum of $100, you are paid on a weekly basis, and higher PR blogs get higher rewards. There is a minimum word count of 150, maximum of 400 per post. You have 72 hours to accept a post (offers can be emailed to you) after which the offer may go to someone else. Unlike some other schemes, you ARE penalised for lack of participation...
Normal rules about unsuitable content apply and your blog must be 3 months old to qualify. They say they have 25 different criteria that you must fulfill, but not all criteria are listed. I look forward to trying out the scheme and getting paid weekly!!

Visit Smorty like I did today and get paid to blog and advertise on blogs


2 comments:

Linky Love said...

Hi Jay,

On top of that, I already got my Smorty payments, so jump on board !

Did you hear anything about Bloggerwave in the mean time?

jay said...

I have completed three opps for Bloggerwave - they should pay after 30 days...