Tuesday 29 May 2007

Looking towards the end of May

My month of blogging to maximise paid to blog earnings is nearly over. Munny4Hunny currently has a Page rank of 2, so earnings only reflect what is possible with a PR2. I don't have any intention of posting quite as frequently as I have during May (this being my 48th post), on a regular basis until I get a new page rank, and then maybe I should repeat the experiment as a comparison. In a few days time, I will be publishing my earnings (I can tell you that I definitely exceeded my $100 target).

I have learned a number of things this month, mostly about how PPP is the leading paid to blog scheme by a long way, but also about saving posts as 'drafts' for future use (I have even started saving potential adverts...!), and I am picking up hints about running competitions which may be useful over the coming months.
I really have to concentrate on building up links during June, so I will be trawling blog-land for like-minded bloggers to partner with. If this is you, and we are not already linked, please leave me a comment.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
stratz said...

what was that comment? lol.. hey any luck with the forum.. Some of the people I asked are being jerks and not joining.. lol though it did have 2 vlivks on the ads to for .74 cents.... I will keep track and share if and when I get an adsense check...

jay said...

cool, get some $ for y'self before you start spreading it around... I may have done a click!! check out:
http://livewyre.blogspot.com/2007/05/adsense-pays-out.html

stratz said...

Hey I have the top 5 links up for every post now so You will be getting a lot of links from me. I susgest you do the same.. I will also try and do it every time from gregstratz.com too so you will be getting a lot from there too.. I have it set up so that it shows up every post and I do not have to do anything.. try and do the same i fyou like it. and lets try and find some toher people to do the same for back to us. I think that this month that I will post the earnings for may.

ttyl

LiVEWYRE said...

I will be posting earnings for May in a couple of days...you did more posting than me!! Did you set that as your template then? how did you work out your top 5 - is it comments or links.
Funny really, it's just after midnight over there and we're having beakfast!!