Wednesday 16 May 2007

Mid-month review (MAY)

The month of May is intended to push the limits of what a PR2 blog can earn in a month.
I am active with four schemes:

  • Payperpost
  • Creamaid
  • Blogsvertise
  • Bloggerwave

I have had no 'offers' from Blogsvertise for quite a few weeks, and even then the last offer I completed for them took a month to get approved. Despite plenty of emails reassuring me that there are a lot of new offers coming and the service is improving, my experience is that this source of income has all but dried up. To be fair, they operate a 'grab bag' service where you can try posting for jobs that have not been taken up by other bloggers, unfortunately the opportunity that was offered to me under the 'grab bag' scheme was one I had completed already....

Payperpost has offered the largest amount of posts recently, although the rewards are generally low because this blog does not qualify for the higher earning opportunuties. My experience with Payperpost up to now has been good. Posts take around 5 days to get approved and earnings should arrive in my paypal account 30 days later.

I have recently been introduced to Bloggerwave which appears to model itself closely on payperpost (the login page apart from colours and logo is VERY similar). Currently there are three opportunities available and I have posted for all three, acceptance was prompt ie. within 48 hours, and again payment should be 30 days later. I will report on whether new opportunities become available when I do a summary at the end of this month.

Creamaid works differently to the other services and the more I use it, the more I like it. I have reported before that getting emails and getting in early on opportunities is key and this continues to be true. I have recently completed another $10 opportunity and got in early enough to get referrals again. Having said that, earnings continue to vary from $1 to $10, so you need to pick and choose if you want the higher earnings. There is no negative consequences of not participating in a post, so being picky won't affect the opportunities available to you.

With my strategy of posting every day, I have managed to 'earn' around $70 in half a month, my target is $100 for the month, but there is a limited amount of opportunities available to me, so I will be forced either to do the lower-priced jobs or find another fresh source of opportunities. One draw-back is that the same opp's often appear on different schemes and you can't post the same thing twice, however you can turn this to your advantage as sometimes they pay more through one scheme that they do through another so shop around...


No comments: