Thursday 10 May 2007

PPP - why do I love thee?


blog reviews
I am new to Payperpost as my blog has only very recently reached to 90 day minimum age. I have eagerly anticipated being able to take part in this scheme and have not been disappointed with my experiences so far. I am signed up for several different paid to blog services, but PPP offers a wider range of oportunities than any others I have seen. This post will be the third opportunity that I have been able to complete in just 11 days and I shall be receiving a total of $27 for those three posts should they all be approved (one down, two to go...). I have been fussy about the opportunities I have chosen to take, if I was less principled I could have blogged about gambling and earned another $15 from a single post (all this for a blog with a PR of 2!). You will see me blog about PPP with equal enthusiasm even when I am not paid to do so later this month. If your blog is 90 days old and you would like to blog for cash, then Payperpost is a must-try scheme - if your blog is less than 90 days old, mark the 90 day date on your calendar and get ready to advertise on blogs.


4 comments:

Linky Love said...

I wonder if adsense would agree when you PPP about gambling?

jay said...

I'm quite sure adsense would love me to post about gambling...
I don't make a judgement - it's just something I would not want to support

Linky Love said...

Oh, I was thinking in the TOS of adsense, they don't like gambling either (or so I interprete their TOS)

jay said...

really?
I would have thought it could generate a lot of revenue for them...