Wednesday 30 May 2007

Madeleine McCann abducted in Portugal


I don't know what else there is that can be done to publicise the disappearence of Maddy McCann, but I think the blogging community may be able to do a small amount to help get Maddy's picture around the globe. If you don't know the story, this little girl (4 years old) was abducted whilst on Holiday in Portugal, click on the picture to visit the official site for the full story. Maddy has a distinctive pupil in her right eye that will help to distinguish her even if she has her hair altered... I would be grateful if other bloggers could take up this story and put a picture of Maddy on their website. I am not personally connected to this story in any way, but have been touched by the plight of Maddy's parents (having a similar aged child myself).
I would be delighted to see other bloggers all over the world helping to publicise this story as Maddy could be anywhere in the world right now and having her picture in the public domain may just help someone to identify her.

No comments: