Monday 30 April 2007

Person.com


Dating sites are not a new concept, so the new ones have to be better than what’s already available.. Check out 'Person.com' – a new concept where you can make a ‘live show’ with your webcam and have prospective dates to view online. Hundreds of webcams are online (nearly 400 when I viewed the site), and thousands of viewers are watching – the most popular ‘show’ had 125 viewers. You don’t need a webcam to take part, but it sounds like a lot of fun for people who want to get noticed! This site is feature-packed with interactive games like ‘hot or not’, ‘play and flirt’ and chat rooms (97 of them when I visited). Check it out to see why so many people are using this site.

Person.com - webcams, chat, personals

4 comments:

stratz said...

Jay Jay Jay you making day PPP money now.. Nice work on hitting PR 2 with this sucker.. Too bad you didn;t hit 3. I wasn't expecting teh 3 wth my blog. Cause teh Tech rationgs not working properly for me for that blog.. oh well. What do you tink about mmmtalk.com ? use that?? Cause the money I will make form PPP will go towards that site.

Nice new banner too BTW

jay said...

I was happy with two to be honest (until I saw you had three - ha ha ha). I'm on the road for a couple of days, but may have time to do my end-of-month earnings post tomorrow hopefully.

hotdogman said...

Hey I'll be "Paid to Post" next week.
I also got accepted to Review Me and have written my first one.

Let the Whoring for dollars begin!!!

Still nothing for a while from Blogsvertise.....

jay said...

Same here with blogsvertise... despite all the emails saying there will be loads more opps...