Tuesday 10 April 2007

Mobile Soft Market


Mobile Content for the Mobile Generation

Primarily for Blackberry users, but incorporating products for other mobile equipment, Mobile soft market offers software solutions such as:

· Foreign language dictionaries
· Video generators
· Wallpaper software
· Games

As well as the above, there is a library of ebooks ranging from personal development to history books and classic literature.
If you have a Blackberry, Palm, PSP, Smartphone, Symbian or pocketPC, visit their store to see what enhancements are on offer. Prices seem really keen ranging from about $2.50 up to $20 - what’s more… you can get an extra 15% discount on all products by using the code ‘ONGKAE’ when you visit the checkout.


3 comments:

stratz said...

Hey I have the pen but I might wiat to announce it.. I may get wordpress and start up gregstratz.com not sure yet will decide in a day or so.

hotdogman said...

HEY!

Was that a blogsvertizement?

I added you to my new community on Bumpzee.com-check it out

Its like myBlogLog, but better and newer....

jay said...

oooh ta - that was a Creamaid paid to blog, the jury is out on whether it is a good scheme - I will post something on whether it was good or not in the fullness of time...they paid me $3 today for their previous ad, so hope springs eternal... click on the widget to participate...
I am on my way to your Bumpzee...