Sunday 22 April 2007

Blogsvertise - investigation


One scheme I have been able to make use of is Blogsvertise. Like Creamaid, they have offered opportunities to younger than 90-day-old blogs, but the number of opportunities seems limited. No doubt if this blog had been older or other criteria had been met, more opportunities would have been forthcoming. I completed a couple of assignments and cash was allocated to me and then paid out a month later. However, the last post that I completed is still awaiting acceptance after three weeks…. The post has not been rejected, yet it remains in limbo and unpaid as yet.
I have received newsletters from Blogsvertise about lots of new opportunities and better payments, but so far I have received no new opportunities whilst this last entry remains ‘unapproved’.
My overall impression of Blogsvertise is that it pays moderately (better than Creamaid if we ignore the unproven Creamaid referral fee scheme), and that the system is easy to use. Unlike Creamaid, but like most of the rest of these schemes, you login to your account with a password and see if there are ‘offers’ waiting for you. You have a few days to accept or reject the offer (if you should feel that you can’t do the task for some reason). Once the task is complete, you submit the URL of your post and wait for your entry to be approved – normally this is done within a day or so…
As far as rewards go, you can see the earnings in my monthly earnings review – March is here… April will be done soon.
To be specific, the Creamaid posts pay one, two or maybe three dollars in the main with varying amounts for referrals. There are exceptions, but this has been my experience so far – you will have to follow future posts to find out if the referrals amount to anything at all, but I have not noticed a huge amount of posts being submitted AFTER mine, so I can have very few if any referrals at all. I learned later that you can have offers emailed to you. To get in right at the beginning of a big campaign would be the best way to get referrals, and the best way to discover new campaigns is to get email notification.
I will have more to say about Creamaid in the fullness of time.
Blogsvertise pay from around four to six dollars in the main, again better rewards have been mentioned, but in my experience, the offers I have received have been in the four to six dollar region.

4 comments:

hotdogman said...

I have had the exact same experience with Blogsvertize. They were the first monies paid through for my Hot Dog site. The assignments came via email but since the last one I keep getting emails about how they are "expanding the service."

I'm taking a "wait and see" approach. The good news is they have paid out. The bad news is nothing has happened with them in over a month.

In a week or so I'll be eligible for Paid to Post. Then the true Ad Whoring will begin!

-Hotdogman ;o)

jay said...

me too! just a couple of days to go and the floodgates will be open!!

Linky Love said...

Admin, do you mean paid to post or PayperPost?

Jay, I also got a PR0 blog approved, that looks nice but so far no opps emailed to me (sounds logical if one follows the trend of the other big guys: PR4 needed)

jay said...

I think Rob (admin) means PPP as you say. I can't find many opps for 'blogspot' blogs either, but then finding out these things is what this blog is about..