Tuesday 24 April 2007

Cash money from TheHotDogTruck


If you've read previous posts here, you may be aware that I am a fan and regular visitor to the HotDogTruck.
The big news is that the Hot Dog Truck Operator Relief Fund (or at least half of it), is up for grabs...
Rob is running a competition to guess the contents of the relief fund bucket, in his own words:

"There is a CASH MONEY CONTEST going on at the Hot Dog Truck, the place with the best hot dogs online. Click to enter the Cash Money Contest NOW!"

I'm gonna email him now with my guess - why not have a go (I hope he's gonna pay by paypal...)

4 comments:

Linky Love said...

Hi John,

I ended up here through the about us page of reviewourblog.

I wanted to ask there how my http://www.linkylove.net could be reviewed on reviewourblog?

Thanks!

jay said...

Hi Hainan
I will sort that out for you
John

Kathy said...

Hey! Yes, I joined the Creamaid conversation via Munny4Hunny :)

jay said...

Thanks Kathy