Friday 13 April 2007

Sueblimely Discovering - Blogging & Tagging


Here is a good source of handy tips for bloggers, this author (Sue) has about five or six blogs on the go, most of which deal with the areas of blogging and web design.


As far as 'Sueblimely Discovering - Blogging & Tagging' goes I can report that Sue’s manner is friendly and helpful, I was particularly struck with the idea of ‘altruistic link love’ and I have made it todays’ priority to get something up and running on this blog - and I have chosen 'tear fund' as my charity. Sue’s idea is to get people to promote their choice of charity on their blog.
Sue deals with lots of issues that bloggers will be interested in such as photo gallery services and audio playing on your blog. If you are looking for some blog enhancements, you can’t go wrong with visiting this site.


Sue has also been reviewed on OurBlogReview


3 comments:

Sueblimely said...

I really appreciate you taking me up on the Altruistic Link Love Challenge and for the reviews. I am about to post about your generosity on my blog.

Hopefully the layout issue in IE6 is solved now - a pesky widget seemed to be causing the problem - it had its width set too wide for the sidebar.

jay said...

Thanks for your response - I usually use IE7, but the PC I used that day has IE6. Hope the link love increases

stratz said...

I was away up at whistler I jsut got back.. Going to bed and when I get up after some breaky comes my post so lets hope cuke gets it.