Tuesday 24 April 2007

Update

Munny4Hunny is nearing two deadline dates, first the 90-day minimum period that many paid to blog schemes require, and secondly the end of the second months activities. I have been stumped a little by the lack of opportunities available this month, but I did have notification yesterday that I earned a 'passive' $1 for a referral from a creamaid 'conversation' - although I can't collect it until the end of the promotion...
In other news, my website has passed the $100 adsense landmark, so I am hoping for a payout soon there (not to be included as Munny4Hunny earnings, although this means that I should be paid out for the dollar or so that Munny4Hunny has earned from adsense as it all goes to the same account). I really hope earnings will reach a new level next month, and have plans to develop with maybe a domain and a crisp new wordpress template - that's a whole new learning curve. At the same time I have plans for cassette2cd.co.uk and seeing as I get more earnings there I must apportion my time appropriately...

No comments: