Monday 9 April 2007

Routine Browsing

The blog community grows and you can lose touch and forget to touch base just like with a regular community. To help prevent me do this, I am going to try and list all the places I try to touch base with and some that I usually forget or just haven’t got to grips with.
I used to regularly correspond on MyLot, but lost interest a bit as cash accumulation is just too slow when I could be earning more doing other things online. I recently got interested in MyLot again when they started to incorporate blogs into their forum. After registering this blog, I very quickly picked up a couple of subscribers much to my surprise. I will shortly register my other blog on MyLot to see if it gets any response.
I regularly touch base with OurBlogReview and the blogs of my fellow-reviewers Greg and Rachel, I check on the progress of the ‘pass the pen’ game on Matt’s site, and check my other site where I don’t post as regularly.
I often forget to check spicypage for messages, but they do send reminders by email, I also regularly take a look at Technorati. There are other sites that I browse to when looking for inspiration when it comes to optimising my blogs. John Chow, Ja kel daily, Sids blog and the HotDogTruck for entertainment.
To keep up with the paid for blogging, I have to regularly check in to Blogsvertise to look for offers, and Creamaid. At the Creamaid homepage, it always LOOKS like there are plenty of offers to get involved in, on closer investigation though, the majority of them are oversubscribed and won’t accept new posts, which is frustrating. In the future I would hope to be doing the same for Payperpost, Blogitive, and Loudlaunch.
I have registered on Feedburner, but haven’t really got ‘into’ it in any great detail.
I regularly check to see how my Adsense earnings are going, but the majority of these earnings are from my website NOT a blog, I occasionally check in with Bidvertiser (alternative to Adsense) which is featured on munny4hunny.
That just about sums up the places I browse around, though I discover a lot of new sites when I do reviews for OurBlogReview, so the list gets ever longer. I leave comments on blogs that I visit, and try to remember to revisit to check responses. If you have any suggestions about other sites you think I should be regularly checking, leave a comment…

4 comments:

stratz said...

hey dude, your getting close to 90 days we need to get your link back links up.

LiVEWYRE said...

I need to get some rview exchanges done...

608 said...

Hey thanks for the link and comment on my blog :)

And don't think I don't read your blog! You are in the group that I read every 3 days or so :)

We need to chase up Greg for his pen post!

jay said...

Thanks Matt - I'll pester Greg..