Monday 2 April 2007

March 2007 earnings


Well, here it is then, the truth about paid to blog...

My first report has included income from MyLot, this took a long time to accrue, and is NOT a recommended way to make decent amounts of money... I managed to get three jobs from Blogsvertise , but no new jobs for a while now... and one job from Creamaid - I completed two jobs for them, but the latest one has not been accepted as yet - after I had done all the hard work, I think the job got over-subscribed and they may not have needed my offering - this is the down-side of Creamaid... the upside is that they pay more or less instantly, hence I have been able to cash out US$2.00..... All the rest of the payments should get processed on the dates above, so next months 'cashed out' should look a bit healthier. I have some more schemes to check out and am working my way up to the magic 90 days which is a requirement for a couple of different paid to blog opportunities to kick in.

I will keep a running total and post a link to it on the blog for future reference, and I plan to diligently report every month so that visitors can get an idea of earnings. I really hope to make some progress on the earnings front over the next couple of months.

I kicked off Adsense as the adverts it was showing were irrelevent to my site and went with bidvertsiser instead - big news here is that they will pay out at $10 rather than $100, so there is just a chance that I might earn something - I reinstated Adsense as a link bar at the top of the page, but it remains to be seen whether this is a viable way of advertising. I did earn a little from adsense before I removed the 'skyscraper advert', presumably on the odd ocassions when the adverts matched the content...

No comments: