Saturday 30 October 2010

Fixed Ads

One of the last strings to my 'internet earnings' bow is fixed adverts. These are placed on fixed pages and pay a set rate every month. Currently I have just three of these that remain active which gets me £5 a month - not a lot, but it's passive income so ratio of effort to earnings is well worth it.
In the past I have had loads of these running at any one time, earning me more like about £30 a month at the peak. I used a couple of companies, but to all intents and purposes, they were run by the same organisation, and only the parent group survives intact as far as I can tell. Nevertheless, when I have a few more sites running I fully intent to maximise on this type of income if at all possible, in the meantime, I am happy taking my £5 a month...

No comments: