Wednesday 20 October 2010

Bad Back!

I have been seeing a chiropractor for years now to help me to live with back and neck problems. The problems are not very severe, but do give me uncomfortable nights on occasions. Fortunately, the chiropractor is a good friend and charges me 'mates rates'. The last time I went to see him, we started to talk about memory foam mattresses because I had been waking up with considerable back pain.
Now, the problem is that you always think that memory foam mattresses are very expensive, but he suggested a couple of options:
  • Look around for a promotion, there are always promotions for these products if you take the time to look
  • Try just a memory foam layer on top of your existing mattress as a compromise
  • Most companies offer a no quibble guarantee that allows you to try the mattress for a month or maybe even longer, then return it and get your money back if not entirely satisfied.
I am actually due to see the chiropractor tomorrow, no doubt, we will continue the discussion then...

No comments: