Friday 22 October 2010

Surveys

I used to do a few of these, but mostly have become a bit disillusioned with them - I am left with just two that I use now;
YouGov: Payout of £50, will take a long time to reach - at least you get paid small amounts for 'non-qualified' surveys which is better than how 'Ciao' treats its surveyers...
PureProfile: This has a lower payout at £25, but it will still take time to reach this level - again, you are rewarded even if you turn out to be not suitable for the survey

Both the above are decent honest schemes, but you will have to put a lot of work in to get anything out of them - I don't really intend to carry on with them once I have reached payout, as I can probably make better use of my time. I have also used dNeero surveys in the past and Ciao, both of these started well, but have turned into useless schemes after a while - having said that I have been paid out by them, but I wouldn't go back...

No comments: