Tuesday 26 October 2010

Paid to post

Right back in 2007, the aim of this blog was to investigate possible earnings from the internet, and primarily the various paid to blog programs that are available. Whilst various companies have come and gone, there are still a couple of companies that offer decent earnings purely from paid to blog opportunities.
Please refer to my monthly earnings for a breakdown of how much can be made this way. I would say that if I had more blogs (and considerably more time), I could probably multiply this several times over (and in fact, information on how to do this is often 'sold' as part of an internet money-making package - don't buy it - read my blog instead..). I often mention the services that I use, so a quick intelligent search through my posts will tell you all you need to know. I spread posts around a few different blogs at the moment, and sometimes get specific offers to create a post for a particular niche. On the whole, I will do posts for as little as $5 where the requirements are simple, but will look for $10 to $15 for more demanding posts. I do not do posts for less than this (everybody has a limit right?)...

No comments: