Monday 1 November 2010

October 2010

Although the total profit for this month is quite low in comparison with recent months, I have bought new 'stock' this month totalling almost £50, the turnover was around £120 so I am reasonably happy with these figures. I think I will just fall short of payout for Adsense next month, so may have to wait a little longer for that income-boost. A lot of paid to blog opps in the last week or so which will get paid at the beginning of November - I am predicting that it could be a bumper paid to post month for me in November... (on the strength of the last weeks work alone!). I had an 'seoblogreview.com' opp this month which helped to boost the earnings, they tend to pay more than some other services, but they do need at least three links and plenty of text...
I am still getting cassette to CD enquiries, so am expecting to be able to make a bit out of this during November too (a couple of decent 'jobs' are on the horizon, but you can't count your chickens before they're hatched!). If next month is quiet, then I expect to be able to make some headway on projects that are sitting there waiting for my attention...

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Looks like you are still ticking along nicely. I was looking back to previous years and when books sales were making money for me I was making over £1k profit at this time of the year, such a shame there is no market in second hand books any more. At least there is some money still to be made in cyber world!

jay said...

One of the features of the online world is that what works now probably won't work in a few months time.. having several strings to ones 'bow' is essential for when one stream dries up..