Sunday 7 November 2010

HD ready?

Now I am NOT an early-adopter, it's not like I don't trust or like new technology - I just don't believe in paying through the nose to be the first in line to have the latest gadget. I have no pieces of technology with the prefix 'i' for example, marketed by a certain Steve Jobs.
I am quite happy with the wonders of Nicam Stereo, and do not feel the desire to buy 7.1 surround sound. And now hard on the heels of extremely large expensive TV screens, comes High Definition...

I have recently started to wear glasses and am coming to terms with the adjustments, in poor lighting I sometimes struggle, even though I am long-sighted. So this thought occurred to me this weekend..
"why would I need high definition TV if I don't even have High Definition eyesight?"... just a thought....

No comments: