Wednesday 12 May 2010

Life skills


If you learn to play piano at a young age, it is a skill that stays with you throughout your life. I certainly wish I had paid a little more attention to my piano teacher when I was younger. I am quite sure she found me a very frustrating pupil.
Of course, the learning experience can be started at any time of life, and often you find time for learning new skills later in life when you may have more time on your hands, and have acquired some patience along the way..
I know people who learned the piano after having children and seen them through the early years of school. Piano playing can be a way of relaxing, or a challenge, or a means of entertaining or even part of a job such as a teacher or dance instructor.
Learning the modern way may include learning in your own time with CD's and interactive video or website tutorials as well as traditional lessons. Whatever stage you are at, or time that you have to spare, there is a lesson plan ideally suited to you.

No comments: