Saturday 1 May 2010

Latest developments

I should be posting my earnings today, but I am in the (long-awaited) process of changing my web-hosting plan. So far, I have moved my main domain (Livewyre.NET) to a new server, and am waiting for additional domains that I own to come over to the same host. The beauty of my new plan is that I can host multiple website through a 'cpanel' configuration tool at no additional hosting costs!! Not only that, but I can also set up as many subdomains (of my main domain) as I need - at no extra cost!!
This is going to revolutionise the way I have been operating on the web and will allow me to add domains for fun!
I will post more about this as I progress, in the meantime I will post April earnings shortly, although offsetting them against my setting-up fee for the hosting has actually reduced by earnings to a negative amount in April!

No comments: