Friday 14 May 2010

International domains

I have posted a lot recently about mu new webhosting and domain regsitration services that I am using. The reason is two-fold, firstly I am committed to bringing you the best information I can to help my visitors make money online, but secondly because each of these services have affiliates!
Having said that, I would also add that I am genuinely supportive of each of these companies as I truly believe that they offer great value for money which is why I use them...
The company that I have been using the longest is the one that this domain (munny4hunny.com) is registered with, and in fact ALL my blogging domains are registered with GoDaddy.
Now, to be absolutley clear, it is their domain registration service that I am praising, I do not think that their webhosting is particularly cheap. The domain registration is second-to-none, and the only reason that I ever use a different service is that GoDaddy are not really set up to handle .co.uk domains. Their control panel is comprehensive and allows you to change DNS records, configure your email and re-direct your domains wherever you want them. Added to this, the prices they charge for .info domains are crazy, often no more than a few pence a year....
They are constantly coming up with offers and cheap deals, sometimes even including free hosting as part of a package. nevertheless I think it definitely pays to treat hosting and domain registration seperately - having control over your domains in the way that a good domain registration service offers, means that you can always redirect to another host with very little disruption. If you want to check out Godaddy's pricing, feel free to click below:

No comments: