Tuesday 11 May 2010

Invitations...

Where does the time go?
My diary is full of extra-curricular activities already and the events keep popping up, I am already taking one day off work each week for the next three weeks to make sure I get to all the events I am supposed to attend, and then birthday, engagement or baby shower invitations drop onto the mat, and the diary is full again....
However I can't complain, it is really nice to be busy and also very nice to receive an invitation, especially if food is being provided! I have also been recently 'invited' to a speed awareness course by the police...and it's certainly the type of invitation that you don't turn down. I have been invited to pay £80 for a half-day course in return for which they won't give me more points on my licence... I don't think they're providing food!

No comments: