Monday 3 May 2010

April 2010 Earnings


I made a net loss this month, but not a very large one considering what I have in return. I have taken on a mega-hosting deal for four years that will hopefully allow me to host as many domains and sub-domains as I want. Not only that, but I should also be able to create Wordpress blogs and add databases at no extra cost. This four year deal has only cost £64, which for me is a no-brainer as I pay more than that for a single year for three hosted domains at the moment.
Actual earnings this month have been low, a total of about £57 all-in. I have already completed a bunch of paid posts which will be paid out in the next week or so, so hopefully May will be a bit more profitable.
I will post more about the new hosting service when I have managed to migrate more domains onto it.

No comments: