Sunday 30 May 2010

Hairloss

Loss of our hair is something most of us have to come to terms with at some point - hopefully later rather than sooner. I am fortunate to have retained much of my hair, but even so, there is no doubt that it is waning and definitely on a path to rapid decline... You can spend your time worrying about what causes hair loss, but there is always the razor to fall back on if you are a man...
I bought myself a trimmer last year and have given myself a severe trim three or four times already, but for some, this is a step too far.
Nevertheless, it is far preferable to buying a wig - I am sure there are a range of products that one can cover ones balding pate with, but I am too mean to spend any more than the cost of a trimmer - and of course I don't have to pay anyone to cut my hair any more...

No comments: