Sunday 1 July 2007

Mini-banners part 5

The pink blog Success Blog

These are the latest mini-banners that have rolled of the production line so far as part of the free mini-banner exchange scheme.
I received a little criticism of my designs from someone who had a blog with a grand total of one post on it - the criticism said:
You throw a border, a gradient overlay, and different color text into a rectangle and call that a mini banner?!
For your information YES of course ? What else do you expect (for free) to get in something which is 80 by 17 pixels....dancing dogs? performing geese?? a running AVI file??? I freely admit that all these things are outside of my scope. So if you are looking for something more than just gradients, overlays, borders, and tiny logos along with coloured and textured text, you might have to give me a clue.....
Anyhow for those who have been more gracious and have joined in - many many thanks, I will continue to grow this to see how far it can go.

Please take a look at the original post for rules and the banners that I am asking you to host.

What have you got to lose? Nothing...

What have you got to gain? Free guaranteed link and a fresh new banner that you can use to promote your site or blog.

So here is the roll of honour so far...

SEO hints and Tips Livewyre Stratz's blog Gold Rushin Add your link exchange The pink blog Success Blog

I have also created a few larger banners like the one promoting this scheme at the top of my side bar, so if you want me to put my mind to something different, but in a similar vein (sadly limited to gradients, overlays, borders along with coloured and textured text) then just leave me a comment...

Related posts:

free mini-banners - part 2

free mini-banners - part 3

free mini-banners - part 4

6 comments:

MHJ said...

Thanks for the lovely icon!!!

jay said...

You're very welcome...

Linky Love said...

You mean people still want to complain about the free things they get...

Guess you need to give a free LCD tv, house included with your minibars...

After the last favicon I made for free, my computer broke down, I think I am gonna call that Jay fellow to repair it for me, or at least bare the costs for the repairs: hey its his favicon that caused the breakdown... ;-P
(anyways, that's why my favicon matrix isn't updated, hope they get my laptop up and running again...) Happy to hear u r still updating, so that will save me lots of time, thanks Jay!

stratz said...

Nice one. I like I like. Keep it up and I will catch you soon enough.

jay said...

@ linky - thanks for your comments, sorry about the laptop!
@ stratz - ha ha, eat my electrons... I am about half-way through the directory submitter, will post about this when I have finished...

stratz said...

lol and I am jsut getting started.. haha. I will catch you.. I think my gregstratz.com has caught you anyway
somehow