Friday 20 July 2007

8 Random facts about me

I have been 'tagged' by LinkyLove and required to give some random facts about myself... this could go anywhere...
  1. I am a trained and experienced shoe repairer.
  2. I have quirky eyebrow hairs, every so-often one will grow a couple of inches, my wife wants to pull them out - I don't let her....
  3. I have only vomited on about 3 occasions in my adult life.
  4. I have worked in an administrative role on Blood Donation sessions
  5. I was a scout and have obtained the Queens Scout Award
  6. When I was at school, Computer Studies was a brand new subject.... This was in the days when a home computer was a Sinclair ZX81 (I couldn't afford one)
  7. I eat all the wrong things and never put on weight (sorry)
  8. I usually play football (soccer) twice a week

There you go, that's my life in a nut-shell, now who am I gonna tag...

Greg - my friend the internet entrepreneur in the making...
Jon - a link partner on the same wavelength (he even likes soccer)
Rachel - fast becoming an online money making guru...
Stephen - smart cookie with an interesting blog
Bob - newest 'net friend with a jam-packed money-making blog

OK, over to you now.....I will be interested to learn some new facts about my friends... ordinarily I am reluctant to 'tag' people like this, but I am sure that this will be a great way to get some insight into those people who I really only 'know' via their blog postings...

6 comments:

bob said...

hey! jay
this is cool, i will write a post and you will be my first link.
your blog is nice and you know how to paste all these cute-cute ads banner!
cool!

jay said...

OK - Thanks Bob

stratz said...

Wowzers soime interesting facts about you for sure.

jay said...

I'm sure you can come up with something equally astounding... ha ha ha

Anonymous said...

Well I guess I'm it then!

jay said...

yup!