Wednesday 11 July 2007

PureProfile - a survey site

Get paid to complete surveys online at Pure Profile, oh yes and get paid a referral fee for sending them new members (It's not ALL about the referrals, but if you are interested please click...)

I have only just joined up for this service so I can't really give a proper review of the scheme as yet. I plan to login later to see if there are any surveys for me to do, and then compare them with the Ciao surveys I am already signed up for.

Survey sites are simple to use on the whole, it doesn't require the same skills as paid to blog for example. Sometimes the Ciao surveys can be frustrating if you have to spend 5 minutes finding out that you are not a suitable candidate for the survey. My argument is that they have access to my profile so why not provide the basic info (age, sex etc.. to their clients, as that might prevent them from wasting my time).

I should point out though that Ciao is much more than a survey scheme as they provide opportunities to do paid reveiws of products that you know something about (eg. your car or digital camera, mobile phone etc...). I have completed a few of these to see how they go and will report on them in due course.
Let's see what PureProfile can offer, if you have tried them already, drop me a comment.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The minimum CashOut is $25.00.
My claim 12th June 2007 has not yet been sent to me.
The response to my query to Pureprofile on 27 Jul 2007 was that they did not know when I would be paid.
I am beginning to wonder when/if ?
Frank

jay said...

That's a little worrying - I hope they turn out to be genuine because it seems like a reasonable service - I like the feature where they pay you even if they have sent you a survey that you are unsuitable for - Ciao don't do that - you can spend 5 minutes answering questions only to be told you're not in the target group (after you've already divulged all sorts of stuff about your buying habits and your income..)
Keep us posted on this...

Anonymous said...

Hi Jay !

I can report that I have now been paid by Pureprofile, after waiting 53 days ( 7.5 weeks). They sent me an apology eMail, added a complimentary $1.00 to my earnings, and the $25.00 is now in my Bank Account.

Thank you Pureprofile !

Also: as regards Ciao: I had similar experience and have withdrawn my membership with them.

Regards, Frank

jay said...

interesting - I'm due to be paid by ciao soon - 53 days is a bit much, but at least you got paid...