Monday 30 July 2007

Looking back on July 2007

Well another month comes to a close and bloggers everywhere are eagerly awaiting the latest pagerank figures... none more so than me...
I have hardly generated any revenue at all this month with paid blogging, and am hoping that a raised pagerank will help to open up some opportunities on that front. So what have I been doing? being helpful of course and reviewing free software that I have found invaluable (you might say 'priceless' ha ha). And what will you be doing next month? I hear you ask - Well I think next month I am going to post about blogging competitions. I have done a few this month and am hoping that I can find a month's worth of blogging copy by bringing some competitions to your attention (whilst of course partaking in a few myself....).
This month, I am also planning to launch a new website which picks up some of the themes of my helpful blogging month - watch this space...

4 comments:

hotdogman said...

WHOA! Your Technorati page rank SHOT THROUGH THE ROOF in July. You have been busy!

I have a link love post coming soon that will involve my Bumpzee community and others, please participate!

jay said...

all very well (the tech rank), but I lost my pagerank!! GRRRR
Never mind, new domain to be launched soon, watch this space!

hotdogman said...

what is your PR? I'm a 4.

The Hot Dog List is up and YOU are at the top!

jay said...

If your viral thing works as well as mine did you'll soon be a 2!!
I WAS PR2 and after all the hard work I did I am now PR1...
I think the huge impact on my links all in one go actually highlighted the 'inorganic' nature of the viral schemes on my blog...that's my theory