Friday 27 July 2007

Kuanhoong dot com - a review

I am being helpful today, by pointing you in the direction of a VERY helpful blog (and I am helping myself by taking part in a competition!). The helpful blog is Kuanhoong dot com which is a Make Money at Home blog with lots of good information not only on money-making but SEO and other general information that every blogger and webmaster needs to know.

Kuanhoong has posts under the following categories: Adsense, Blogging, Google, Make money online, SEO, Technology, Wordpress and the Net. There's bound to be a category that will interest the readers of this blog, and from what I have seen, the posts are well-written, authoritative and informative.

This blog is geared towards providing valuable information and hints to bloggers, so I will be back to see what I can glean from the 100 or so posts that are available.

No comments: