Tuesday 10 July 2007

A new month, a new theme...

Apologies for being a bit slow out of the blocks with this month's theme. I had pursuit of maximum earnings in May 2007, raising blog 'popularity' in June 2007, and for July...I am going to be helpful..!
I am reminded that I set up this blog to investigate paid to blog schemes, so my target 'audience' are those who are interested in blogging and specifically paid to blog. By happy accident I may get other visitors as part of the viral tagging and icon schemes, but I am primarily geared towards providing information for paid to post bloggers.
So I will be researching stuff that I think will be helpful and posting my findings. As I am committed to being helpful, feel free to ask questions and I will be obliged to try and help you out...!

No comments: