Thursday 12 July 2007

Good blogging

How can I help my fellow bloggers today?
Some good blogging guides are needed, to see if you are a good blogger answer the following questions: (my answers included)
1) Do you blog EVERY day? (errrr...well...No, although I am trying to keep up)
2) Do you blog under your own domain? (errmmm... No, not yet...)
3) Do you provide well-written, quality content? (Well, I really hope so)
4) Do you regularly comment on other blogs? (Yes, it's a lot easier than blogging!)
5) Are you using a nice Wordpress or equivalent template? (No, you got me there...)
6) Do you have a page rank of three or more? (Not yet!)
7) Have you removed 'no follow' from your comments? (YES!!)
If you can answer yes to all 7 above then you are at least on your way to pro-blogger status... if not then you may need to make some changes. Let me know if you think I need to include some other questions here...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can answer yes to all of the questions, although I am not sure about the quality of my writing.

jay said...

I would give you a solid 7/7
I score about 3....

Shannon said...

I think I'm about a 4 on that set of questions. My big problem is posting on a regular basis. Being a wife and mom, sometimes life seems to get in the way, but I'm trying to get better at it!

BTW, this is my first visit to your blog, and I really liked it! I even posted about it in my own!
http://wvaclaylady.blogspot.com/2007/07/munny4hunny.html

Keep up the great work!

jay said...

you're doing better than me then..
http://munny4hunny.blogspot.com/2007/06/posting-in-advance-blogging-tips.html
the above post talks about blogging in advance, that is the only way to keep on top of things for me... If you can find time to at least 5 or 6 posts and save them at the beginning of the week, it will really help. I will visit your blog to see what you have written about me!! Thanks...

bob said...

i guess my main weaknesses is grammar...

hey! livewyre is me gscs from mmmtalk.com

your blog is nice!

jay said...

Hi Bob
Though your grammar is not perfect, you get your point across well. See you on mmmtalk!