Thursday 7 June 2007

Mini-banner update - Part 4

SEO hints and Tips Livewyre Stratz's blog Gold Rushin Add your link exchange

These are the mini-banners that have rolled of the production line so far as part of the free mini-banner exchange scheme. I am freely offering to design something like the banners above for you, if you will host any two of my exisiting banners and their URL hyperlink on your blog or site. If this idea appeals to you (includes guaranteed link on the next update...), please take a look at the original post for rules and the banners that I am asking you to host.

What have you got to lose? Nothing...

What have you got to gain? Free guaranteed link and a fresh new banner that you can use to promote your site or blog.

I have also created a few larger banners like the one promoting this scheme at the top of my side bar, so if you want me to put my mind to something different, but in a similar vein then just leave me a comment...

Related posts:

free mini-banners - part 2

free mini-banners - part 3

No comments: