Tuesday 12 June 2007

JulieAnneBonner - a review

Julie sub-titles her blog as: Taking the Mystery out of Online Income Creation and I think most visitors will agree that this aim is most certainly achieved.
The blog is intelligently written, informative and reader-friendly, it is easy on the eye with good navigation through the topics listed in the side-bar. For anybody wishing to maximise the effectivesness of their blog, this is a 'must visit' site.
We can all learn something and I for one will be regularly visiting to get new ideas and tips. The lastest entry is about Julies contribution to Pro-Blogger where she talks about how she orgainses her blogging notes.. This is a great example of a well-thought out solution to a problem we all experienence. Who hasn't been browsing blogs and thought to themselves 'I need a copy of that article', 'I need to visit that web resource', 'I need to get ones of those widgets' knowing full well that your memory is not up to the task and some of those ideas will be lost forever?? Take a look at Julies article on pro-blogger to see how she deals with it.
I'm not going to use the URL for the article as I really want you to go to Julie's blog- visit her post first, then follow on to the article when you've had a good look around...
Although this blog, does not have any Page Rank as yet, one look at Google's cache for this site will tell you that it is being crawled very regularly and is surely on target for a very respectable rank when they are next attributed.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! You sure know how to write a good review. Thanks so much. I appreciate your comments a lot.

Also, thanks for the heads up about the money PPP received. I had no idea. I've been out of the loop for the past few days. I could use an extra $700! :)

jay said...

Thanks Julie - very kind...