Wednesday 27 June 2007

A blog in a million


Rachel's blog explores all avenues of earning online with honest reviews of the schemes and earnings potential. The blog posts are excellently written, clear, concise and helpful. I have used this blog on many occasions to find out if a scheme is worth pursuing as I hope some people might use my blog for the same reason. Where Rachel and I differ is that I have concentrated on paid to post whereas Rachel has explored a wider spectrum of schemes including paid to read, paid to click and even branched out into online gambling (where you are given the money for your first stake so basically you can't lose).
Turn one pound into one million is information-packed for those that are seriously considering going all out for a supplementary online income. Looking at the blog archive, you see that Rachel started out completing an average of around one post per day, in May this year she managed to complete 75 posts and is up to a phenomenal 141 posts for June already. You are assured of quantity AND quality from this blog, so my recommendation is to mark it as a favourite in Technorati as I have done or get the RSS feed to keep up with the steady stream of sound advice.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Thank you for the review - it is muc appreciated!