Monday 25 June 2007

Reviewback.com


I came across this new website a week or so ago, and it fits with this months Munny4Hunny theme of getting as many links as possible to build up page-rank. This site is a directory of blogs wishing to exchange reviews. It is free to register, and once you are registered you can browse to find like-minded (link-minded?) bloggers or just wait for bloggers to approach you. I registered and, as it happens I have been approached already and am preparing to exchange reviews.
Once you 'accept' the review exchange, it is up to you to sort out terms between yourselves. I had a quick look at the blog of the person who contacted me and noted that they have fewer posts and no PR as yet. As such I thought it fair that they complete a review for me first as I feel my blog 'out-ranks' thiers. I have emailed them this proposal and will wait to see what happens....
Admittedly, results will not be as explosive as some of the viral techniques I have tried, but this method at least is 'organic' and is true to the proper method of gaining Page Rank through back-links.

http://www.reviewback.com

5 comments:

stratz said...

Not bad thanks for telling me about this. Grrrr.. lol.. Another list of things to check out when I have time.. lol. oh to have time.

jay said...

I registered more than 2 weeks ago, then more or less forgot about it until the request came...no time to go looking - too time consuming

Karen Bryan said...

I think that Reviewback is a great free resource that help you get more links and exposure. I've used the service and written a review:
http://www.businessblogboost.com/2007/06/27/free-reciprocal-blog-review-service/

Anonymous said...

hey..i have participare too, how bout we exchange review?

jay said...

why not do it through review-back seeing as you haven't left your URL...!