Friday 8 June 2007

Greg Stratz - Entrepreneur in the making

Greg started blogging on a blogspot blog some months ago, developed and idea for a blog-review website called OurBlogReview and has now begun to put together a online money-making and blogging forum at mmmtalk.com. Munny4Hunny asked him some questions, half of them are here, follow the link at the end of the post to find the 'other half'.

What sort of stuff are we likely to see posted at gregstratz.blogspot ?
I am not going to lie, paid posts, Ramblings about my life and the occasional Money making tip or idea. I simply don't have the time right now to put into searching for ideas and new ways all the time like others do.
How successful do you think that OurBlogReview has been?
I think it is successful to a point considering the amount of web design skill I have and the program I used to build it. If I was better I should have used a different format changed a few things. But you could call me a Newbie.
At what stage is mmmtalk forums currently?
Right now it is in beta testing and is looking for users to help us build our user base while we work out the kinks with our forum and the sharing of adsense codes in it.
Who do you see as the ‘target audience’ for mmmtalk?
The target is Bloggers and those who are looking for way to make/earn money online through the different means out there.
What is your aim for mmmtalk?
Right now I have several goals. the first is to make if fully operational by the end of the month as well as have registered users over 100. Then it goes from month to month with various targets.
Do you have any plans beyond mmmtalk forum?
Well I have a blog which will be linked to it. Which I hope to have several guest bloggers run it as well as myself. I also have a store in the works which should be open by next week at the latest. which I could tie in for promo's too.. hehe.
Hey, I hear you just got engaged – how did you propose?
Well She thought we were going up to Grouse Mountain for an early mothers day dinner but alas I fooled her. When we were "waiting" for my parents to show up we took some pictures of the view and then we looked at them and stored in the camera was a pic of the ring so when flipping though the pics it popped up. She was shocked I pulled out the real thing and asked her there. Then we had dinner and watched the cruise ships leave Vancouver. Wonderful day I might say. I am on facebook with a detailed description in her notes if you want to look it up with pictures.
What will you be doing in five years time?
Retired hopefully. I hate Work in general. When I was young I had planned to be a slum landlord like Donald trump so I better start investing in real-estate while I am somewhat young.

Interview suspended….(you can read the rest here …)


forum mmmtalk

10 comments:

stratz said...

Hey you suspended the interview??? I feel honered. I don't know what to say. But Hey the only thing I can say is thanks.

jay said...

I did the police interview thing, you'll notice on this one it says 'interview suspended', on the other half it says 'interview terminated'...it's what they say on all the best cops shows over here...

stratz said...

Ha Ha Ha I was wondring about that. Nice Nice.. Hey you should try that viral thingy It boosted me up in the rating too.

jay said...

yeah - it was certainly effective - but I'm sticking to my guns regarding paying out for anything...he he

stratz said...

No No the viral one in my last post on my site is free.

stratz said...

Hey ice new banner I like it a lot.

stratz said...

Bam it's now operational. I don;t know what happened to the words you had in the banner. They dissapeared when put it up.

http://www.sports-i-wear.com/

Feel free to check it out. 30% off for you if you want.

jay said...

For that one, I set the 'banner' as the background for that 'cell' and just wrote the words on top in DREAMWEAVER - you can do the same in whatever program you're using - if you want me to put the words in the banner, it would be no problem. What's that about the free viral then??

stratz said...

Your being slow. The train might have left... check out my blog about it. I got in early I think That most of the slots are taken now not 100% sure. But it bumped up gregstratz.com 30 spots in tech ratings. Also I have the prized order for the mmmtalk. We will start to announce it soon so we will now need to keep the blog being updated regulary then. I will make a post about it in the forum and most likely on my blogs at some point.

stratz said...

Stratz the Entrepreneur just brought a condo........ Oh MY