Thursday 19 February 2009

Technology and Upgrades

I certainly do a great deal of shopping on the internet nowadays and this type of activity has grown considerably in the last year or two. One of the reasons is having access to funds that can be freely moved around the internet either via a credit card, online current account or good old Paypal. Having this type of financial freedom, a freedom that can cross currencies without difficulty, gives us all access to the latest technology at rock bottom prices such as the deals available on Cyber Monday or any one of many online stores.
I find myself browsing around these stores looking for prices comparisons on a range of products for which I have already an idea of cost, and it is not at all unusual to watch the price of these items dropping on an almost daily basis. I always tend to look at prices for USB memory sticks, hard-drives and SD cards, this type of technology is forever being superseded by newer higher capacity memory, hence 'last months' high spec memory is constantly being confined to the bargain bin.
If upgrades and technology in general interests you, the best thing you can do is sign up to an email notifier from one of these sites. I get an email every week from one of my favourite sites that gives me an overview of the latest bargains and I inevitably end up browsing their site for my old favourites.

No comments: