Monday 23 February 2009

My internet spending

Of my two 'constructive hobbies' that I have recently talked about ie. computer-renovation and house-renovation, I have discovered an easy way to work out which is closest to my heart. Simply... which do I spend the most money on? hammers or instrument screwdrivers?, flooring joists or blank CDR's?, industrial clamps or computer RAM?
Unsurprisingly, my purchases indicate that playing with computers is more important to me than fixing up the house for the family. Although it is fair to say that when there are big bucks to be spent, it is the house that generates bigger one-off bills.
I remember buying decorative wooden coving for our dining room, the first room that I fully renovated (the one that I took the floor out of...), each length was about £30 and I think I used 5 lengths in all making this a very expensive project...especially when my wood-working skills leave so much to be desired..

No comments: