Thursday 26 February 2009

latest activity

I seem to be back on track with paid postings now and will probably announce earnings of around $100 again this month. I was delighted to find that I had earned some affiliate money this month on another website, but will have to get some more under my belt before payout. Surveys have continued to generate a little, but I haven't had anything from dNeero from a while (and I have not yet reached payout!!). I even joined twitter in an attempt to get some more opps from dNeero, but nothing came of it...
In other news, I fitted my 'new' CPU last night and am pleased with the results so far, I am probably going to pursue a 'previously enjoyed' motherboard to significantly upgrade my 'spare' PC with the CPU I have just replaced... I have been having a lot of problems with my internet connection 'hanging' for quite a while now, so I bought a new network card from eBay (other PC's on the network had no such issue) and fitted it the same time as the CPU. It certainly seems to have fixed the problem, but it's one of those intermittent faults, so I won't really know until I have had a week or so with no further problems.
So all I need now is some advice on how to use twitter - do you use it? what is the most effective way of using it?

No comments: